- Member service agreement
- Moneycat users:
- Moneycat focuses on protecting your privacy. Sometimes we need certain information to provide
you with the services you request. This privacy statement explains the collection and use of data
in these situations. This privacy statement applies to all related services of Moneycat.
- 1. Authorization
- 1.1. Moneycat agrees to provide Moneycat-based Internet and mobile network related services
(hereinafter referred to as "network services") in accordance with the provisions of this agreement,
and also becomes Moneycat's network services.
- 1.2. In order to obtain the network service, the service user, referred to as the “user”, is required to
agree to the full terms of this agreement and to register the procedure.
- 2. Authorization Instructions
- 2.1. Any application, text, graphics, audio and video contained in the services provided by
Moneycat are protected by copyright, trademark and other property ownership laws. Without the
written consent of Moneycat, the user may not use or transfer the above intellectual property
rights for any purpose, for personal or licensed third parties, and Moneycat reserves the right to
pursue the investigation.
- 2.2. All user information may only be stored on a computer for private and non-commercial use.
Moneycat will not be liable for delays, inaccuracies, errors and any damages arising out of the
creation, transmission or submission of such materials.
- 3. Service content
- 3.1. After the user has successfully registered, Moneycat will give the user account password and
the right to use it. The user shall be legally responsible for all activities and events carried out by
his user account.
- 3.2. After the user registers, they can enjoy the Moneycat service, which is provided by Moneycat
according to the actual situation.
- 4. User notice
- 4.1. When applying for the Moneycat service, users must provide accurate personal information to
Moneycat. If there is any change in personal information, it must be updated in time.
- 4.2. If the user password is lost, you can retrieve it by registering the mobile phone text message.
Users should notify Moneycat immediately if they find any illegal use of their username or other
- 4.3. The User agrees that Moneycat has the right to commercial advertisements and information
in various ways such as webpage announcements, emails, SMS reminders, notifications, etc.
during the provision of web services.
- 4.4. For any content that users upload to the Moneycat website through the Moneycat service
and allow disclosure, the user agrees that Moneycat has free, permanent, non-exclusive rights
and licenses worldwide to display, use, copy, modify , translation, dissemination, creation of
derivative works, etc.
- 4.5.Moneycat only provides related network services, in addition to related network services
related equipment (such as personal computers, mobile phones, and other devices connected to
the Internet or mobile networks) and the required fees (such as The Internet access fee paid for
access to the Internet and the mobile phone fee paid for the use of the mobile network shall be
borne by the user.
- 4.6. Some Moneycat services provided by Moneycat may include a fee-based network service,
and users need to pay a certain fee to Moneycat when using the paid network service. For paid
network services, Moneycat will give clear instructions before users use it. Only when users
confirm that they are willing to pay the relevant fees, can they use these paid network services. If
the user refuses to pay the relevant fees, Moneycat reserves the right not to provide such paid
network services to the user
- 4.7. Moneycat reserves the right to review and supervise the use of Moneycat services (including
fees and free Internet services) by users (including reviewing the content stored by users on
Moneycat), such as users violating any of the above provisions when using network services,
Moneycat or its The authorized person has the right to request the user to correct or directly take
all necessary measures (including changing or deleting the content posted by the user,
suspending or terminating the user's right to use the network service) to mitigate the impact of the
- 5. Rules of use
- 5.1. Users must follow the following principles when using the Moneycat service:
- 5.1.1. Comply with relevant Chinese laws and regulations (related laws and regulations);
- 5.1.2. Comply with all network protocols and regulations related to network services;
- 5.1.3. The network service system shall not be used for any illegal purpose;
- 5.1.4. Do not infringe on the commercial interests of Moneycat and conduct actions against
Moneycat in any way, including, without limitation, the issuance of commercials that are not
licensed by Moneycat;
- 5.1.5. Do not use the Moneycat service system for any actions that may adversely affect the
normal operation of the Internet or the mobile network;
- 5.1.6. Do not use the online services provided by Moneycat to upload, display or disseminate any
false, harassing, libelous, abusive, intimidating, vulgar and obscene information;
- 5.1.7. Do not infringe the patent, copyright, trademark, reputation or any other legal rights of any
other third party
- 5.2. The user is obliged to keep his/her personal account number and password and pay full
responsibility for its security. Users should not transfer or lend their account number or password
to others. Any legal consequences caused by hacking or user negligence leading to the
disclosure of user name or password will be the responsibility of the user. Moneycat is not
- 5.3. User registered account nickname If there is a violation of laws and regulations, national
policy requirements or infringement of the legitimate rights and interests of third parties, Moneycat
has the right to withdraw the account nickname.
- 5.4. Moneycat reserves the right to discontinue or terminate the provision of the Network Services
under this Agreement to the User at any time in the event of any of the following (the network
services include, but are not limited to, fees and free Internet services) and without the need for
users or any third party Take any responsibility:
- 5.4.1. The personal information provided by the user is not true;
- 5.4.2. The user violates the usage rules stipulated in this agreement;
- 5.4.3. The user fails to pay the corresponding service fee to Moneycat when using the charging
- 5.4.4. If the account of the free network service registered by the user is not actually used for any
consecutive 90 days, or the account of the charged network service registered by the user is not
actually used for 180 consecutive days after the expiration of the service of the paid network
service subscribed to it, Moneycat reserves the right to delete the account and stop providing
relevant network services to the user.
- 6. Privacy protection
- 6.1. Moneycat will establish a sound user information security management system and
implement technical security prevention and control measures.
- 6.2. Moneycat will protect the user's privacy content involved in the use of Moneycat network
service, and ensure that the registration data of individual users and the non-public content stored
by Moneycat when users use the network service are not disclosed or provided to the third party.
Except in the following cases:
- 6.2.1. Obtain prior authorization from the user;
- 6.2.2. According to relevant laws and regulations;
- 6.2.3. In accordance with the requirements of the relevant government authorities;
- 6.2.4. To protect the interests of the public;
- 6.2.5. To protect the legal rights of Moneycat.
- 6.3. Moneycat may cooperate with third parties to provide related network services to users. In
this case, if the third party agrees to assume the same responsibility for protecting the privacy of
users as Moneycat, Moneycat has the right to provide the user's registration information and so
on. The third party.
- 6.4. Under the premise of not revealing the privacy information of individual users, Moneycat has
the right to analyze the entire user database and make commercial use of the user database.
7. Agreement modification
- 7.1. Moneycat reserves the right to modify any terms of this Agreement at any time. Once the
content of this Agreement changes, Moneycat will directly post the revised content on the
Moneycat website. The announcement is deemed to have been notified by Moneycat to the user.
Moneycat can also prompt the user to modify the content in other appropriate ways.
- 7.2. If you do not agree to the changes made by Moneycat to the terms of this Agreement, you
have the right to stop using the Moneycat service. If the user continues to use the Moneycat
service, the user is deemed to have accepted the modifications made by Moneycat to the terms
of this agreement.
- 8. Service changes
- 8.1. In view of the specificity of the network service, the user agrees that Moneycat reserves the
right to change, discontinue or terminate some or all of the network services (including paid
network services and free network services) at any time.
- 8.1.1. If the changed, discontinued or terminated network service is a free network service,
Moneycat does not need to notify the user or assume any responsibility to any user or any third
- 8.1.2. If the changed, interrupted or terminated network service is a charging network service,
Moneycat shall notify the user in advance of the change, interruption or termination, and shall
provide the affected user with an equivalent alternative charging network service, such as The
user is unwilling to accept the alternative charging network service. In case the service fee that
the user has paid to Moneycat, Moneycat shall refund the remaining service fee to the user after
deducting the corresponding service fee according to the actual use of the corresponding
charging network service.
- 8.2. Moneycat needs to overhaul or maintain the network service platform (such as Internet
website, mobile network, etc.) or related equipment on a regular or irregular basis. If such a
situation causes the charging network service to be interrupted within a reasonable time,
Moneycat There is no need to take any responsibility for this, but Moneycat should advertise as
much as possible.
- 9. Disclaimer
- 9.1. The User expressly agrees that the risk of using the Moneycat Service will be entirely at his
own risk; all consequences arising out of the use of the Moneycat Service are also borne by him
and Moneycat is not responsible for the User.
- 9.2. Moneycat does not guarantee that the network service will meet the requirements of the user,
nor guarantee that the network service will not be interrupted, and the timeliness, security and
accuracy of the network service are not guaranteed.
- 9.3. Moneycat does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of external links set up to provide
convenience to users, and Moneycat is not responsible for the content of any web pages that
such external links point to that are not controlled by Moneycat.
- 9.4. Moneycat shall not be liable for any interruption or other defect in the network service caused
by force majeure or reasons beyond Moneycat's control, but will endeavor to reduce the loss and
impact caused to the user
- 9.5. The User agrees that Moneycat shall not be liable for the quality defects of the following
products and services provided by Moneycat to the User and any losses thereof:
- 9.5.1. Moneycat provides free services to users;
- 9.5.2. Any product or service that Moneycat gives to the user;
- 9.5.3. Moneycat's various products or services that are available to the paying network service